- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2003-14 Honda Rincon 650 and Rincon 680 (See options above)
It should be of no surprise that your OEM springs have had about all they can take. Now your quad is sagging around, looking sad while you're trying to haul or even just ride in rougher terrain conditions. Stock components aren't meant for over-the-top anything, be it work or play. Eventually, they give. No need to fret, though. Side By Side Stuff has your back with the Rincon 680 Rear Lift Springs by High Lifter.
The ATV lift springs feature heavy-duty construction from high-grade materials that can withstand the rugged life of a rough rider or hard worker. These units offer a 100 pound capacity over OEM assemblies with a longer performance life and increased shock support. You even could potentially get some suspension clearance gains. Of course, that all depends on the machine and what beef you may have added, but we're talking possibly a full inch here. Who doesn't love the thought of more inches? Regain, restore, and ride like you mean it when you shop Honda parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov