- These kits do NOT include the 10mm (64V) or 12mm (66O) high misalignment bushing. These kits are only for High Lifter brand max clearance radius bars using the spherical bearing.
- Can-Am X3 uses 6 total radius bars, each bar uses two bearings per bar, one on each end. The kit of 2 bearings will replace the bearings on one radius bar. The kit of 4 bearings will replace the bearings on two radius bars. 66O is the correct misalignment bushing.
Applicability: 2017-18 Can Am Maverick X3 X rs and Maverick X3 Max X rs
Are you getting tired of hearing that awful clunking sound when you hit any tiny little bump? This obnoxious knocking could be your rig trying to tell you that something seriously needs to be serviced. More than likely, this is the sound of worn-out bearings, and changing this part is essential to keeping the health of your ride top-notch. At Side By Side Stuff, we have the components necessary to make this dream a reality with the Maverick X3 X rs Radius Bar Spherical Bearing Kit by High Lifter.
This UTV bearings unit is made to fully redeem those worn parts on the High Lifter max clearance radius bars. Depending on what is needed, there are two options of either the two or four bearing preferences. Each kit comes complete with retaining clips, tapered poly bushings, and spherical bearings for an effortless installation. The Maverick X3 X rs maintenance kit comes complete with step-by-step instructions. Rehabilitate your side-by-side's suspension for a smooth ride every time!Features:
- Replaces worn bearings on High Lifter max clearance upper or lower radius bars
- 2 bearing kit includes:
- (2) spherical bearings
- (4) retaining clips
- (4) tapered polyurethane bushings
- 4 bearing kit includes:
- (4) spherical bearings
- (8) retaining clips
- (8) tapered polyurethane bushings