- Does not fit models with factory exhaust that wraps around the rear of the machine such as the HighLifter, NorthStar and BackCountry editions.
- When the dump bed is in its tilted position the bumper will contact the factory exhaust.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 and Ranger Crew XP 1000
There is an exceptional strength of will when it comes to working on a farm. Between the unpredictable terrain and the backbreaking labor, it's no wonder your rig needs to be dirt-tough. Which is why you invested in this bad boy in the first place. What you probably weren't counting on is the factory kit lacking in the protection department. You need something a bit more aggressive to secure your tailgate, plastics, and exhaust. One way to do that is to integrate an HMF IQ Defender Rear Bumper for a Ranger XP 1000.
The UTV rear bumper is one of the best in its class. HMF forms the component from steel tubing topped off with a stellar powder-coating. What's that mean for you? You get outfitted with an offroad bumper with the farm-tough grit you need, without adding unnecessary weight to the machine's structure. It's also corrosion, fade, and weather-resistant, which increases the life span. Plus, this Ranger XP 1000 bumper is designed to mount with ease. Just click to order, grab some tools, and slap that sucker on! Now you've got improved aesthetics and rear-end protection.Features:
- Built from .095" steel tubing
- Increases protection to rear of machine
- Easily mounts to the frame
- Increases durability and lifespan of machine