- Does NOT fit Maverick X3 models.
- NOT LEGAL FOR THE SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA. CANNOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA.
Applicability: 2015-17 Can Am Maverick Turbo / Maverick X ds Turbo / Maverick Max X ds Turbo / Maverick Max Turbo / Maverick X rs Turbo / Maverick Max X rs Turbo
When racing your Can Am Maverick X ds Turbo you need as many performance parts as you can get. Your goal is to have only the best products as possible because everything counts. If your OEM exhaust just isnít cutting it, it is time to look at an aftermarket part designed specifically for closed-course competition. If this interests you, the HMF Race Pipe Turbo Forward Exhaust may be exactly what you need.
The bracket is designed to take the weight of the turbo charger off the exhaust systems spreading the weight more evenly. Oxygen sensor bungs are welded into the front and rear pipes to retain your factory sensors. 304 stainless steel head pipes assure you will have an exhaust that lasts. This kit will heighten the sound of your exhaust system as well as increase horsepower. It includes the Race-Up Pipe, front head pipe, rear head pipe, front s-bend and the support bracket so you will have everything you need to increase what your UTV can do. Features:
- Can be used with most post turbo exhaust parts, including original mufflers
- Designed for closed-course competition only
- Extremely loud
- Increases horsepower
- Includes Race-Up Pipe, front head pipe, rear head pipe, front s-bend and support bracket
- Replacement 304 stainless steel head pipes
- Front head pipe and HMF Race-Up Pipe utilizes turbo specific stainless steel flex joints
- Bracket included designed to take the weight of the turbo charger off the exhaust system
- Front head pipe comes with a replacement heat shield
- Front and rear pipes have oxygen sensor bungs welded into them to retain factory sensors
- HMF Race-Up Pipe does NOT include a catalytic converter and cannot be used in California