NOTE: Please be sure to review the information that is provided in the battery box for an explanation on how to properly care for and charge the battery. If the battery goes below 10.00 volts, the manufacturer warranty will no longer be effective due to neglect or misuse.
Applicability: 2004-14 John Deere Gator HPX / XUV 620i / XUV 625i / XUV 825i / XUV 850d / XUV 855d
With the heavy lifting that we depend on our John Deere Gator 825i for, having some aftermarket muscle is a necessity. These work machines had you blue collar farmers in mind which means winches, plows, and maybe some implements are most likely added to your structure. With all the UTV aftermarket add ons readily available to make your work a little less strenuous a good source of power is essential. The Odyssey Extreme Series Battery, found on Side By Side Stuff, was engineered to meet your demands for a higher capacity than your OEM part.
This well-built UTV aftermarket accessory is constructed of pure lead plates for two times more power than your stock battery and three times longer lifespan. Odyssey designed the UTV energy cell to be tough enough to withstand the offroad terrain with intransigent internal cell connections that prevent vibration and shock. The factory replacement part features rapid recovery, an increased starting power, along with deep cycling capability. Grab yourself a UTV aftermarket extreme battery today ensuring your Gator XUV 620i is sweating brow right alongside you for years to come!Features:
- Made of pure lead plates that are packed tightly together
- A higher quantity of plates means more plate surface area which creates more power
- Provides twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries for up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Delivers massive starting power, rapid recovery, and amazing deep cycling capability that today's vehicles demand
- Pulse (5 second) hot cranking amps (PHCA): 900
- Cold cranking amps (CCA): 330
- 20Hr Nominal capacity (Ah): 28
- Reserve capacity: 52 minutes
- Dimensions: 6.64" L x 7.05" W x 5.04" H
- Weight: 23.8 lbs.
Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov