NOTE: Please be sure to review the information provided in the battery box for an explanation on how to properly care for and charge the battery. If the battery goes below 10.00 volts, the manufacturer warranty will no longer be effective due to neglect or misuse.
Applicability: 2014-19 RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
We live in a world full of technologies that can be interfused to the makings of your Polaris RZR XP 1000. Anything from light bars to stereo systems and winches to snowplows, the UTV aftermarket accessory world continues to find new innovative ways to make these side by sides functional, versatile and straight up badass. However, with all those UTV goods being tanked onto that sweet ride of yours, power drainage is inevitable, at least if you're donning a factory batter. The stalk alternative Odyssey Extreme Series Battery is designed to handle the demand for electronic requirements of UTV enthusiast and their RZR XP Turbo.
This heavy duty aftermarket energy cell made with pure lead plates that are tightly packed together provide you offroad outlaws with a serious power increase. We are talking two times more power and three times longer life span than your standard battery! The UTV energy source has massive starting power, rapid recovery and deep cycling capability for ultimate performance increase for your RZR XP 1000. Don't settle for a shortage when you can power up your mean machine with Odyssey grit by grabbing a UTV aftermarket Extreme Series Battery purchasable at SideBySideStuff.com!Features:
- Made of pure lead plates that are packed tightly together
- A higher quantity of plates means more plate surface area which creates more power
- Provides twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries for up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Delivers massive starting power, rapid recovery, and amazing deep cycling capability that today's vehicles demand
- Pulse (5 second) hot cranking amps (PHCA): 1200
- Cold cranking amps (CCA): 540
- 20Hr Nominal capacity (Ah): 42
- Reserve capacity: 78 minutes
- Dimensions: 7.87" L x 6.66" W x 6.80" H
- Weight: 38.2 lbs.
Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov