NOTE: Please be sure to review the information provided in the battery box for an explanation on how to properly care for and charge the battery. If the battery goes below 10.00 volts, the manufacturer warranty will no longer be effective due to neglect or misuse.
Applicability: 2012-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 / Wildcat X / Wildcat 4 / Wildcat 4X
Having UTV aftermarket accessories added to your Arctic Cat Wildcat 1000 is a must! Dropping jaws of your fellow roadies with awesome rock lights or maybe you have an out of this world aftermarket sound system is almost as exhilarating as the ride itself. If you are going to amp up your sxs with UTV gadgets you're going to need an aftermarket battery with the muscle to do it. The Odyssey Extreme Series Battery was specifically engineered to meet your electronic demands while it provides power like your Wildcat 1000 has never seen!
These hella tough UTV power cells have increased starting power, deep cycling abilities as well as rapid recovery. The aftermarket batteries feature a non-spill AGM design while being built to take the crazy beating you put your Wildcat 1000 through. With twice the power and three times longer lifespan as your typical UTV battery you can't go wrong going with the Odyssey Extreme! If you're ready to power up your mean machine with confidence get your aftermarket battery on the easy to use Side By Side Stuff web store!Features:
- Designed to handle the increased use of onboard accessories in today's vehicles
- Combines long service life, high reliability and deep cycle capabilities
- Delivers a massive starting power and rapid recovery
- Internal threaded left positive brass terminal with M6 SS bolts, and L bracket adapter
- Pulse (5 second) hot cranking amps (PHCA): 900
- Cold cranking amps (CCA): 330
- 20Hr Nominal capacity (Ah): 28
- Reserve capacity: 52 minutes
- Dimensions: 6.64" L x 7.05" W x 5.04" H
- Weight: 23.8 lbs.
Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov