****PLEASE READ: THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON THIS SNORKEL KIT. Risers come in ALL black only.****
Applicability: 2019-21 Honda Talon 1000X / Talon 1000R / Talon 1000X-4
Exploring new terrain in your car is a blast and when you want to be unstoppable, snorkeling your machine is a must. Why? Because you won't have to avoid the mud and muck. You can power through it with the Warrior Riser Snorkel Kit by Snorkel Your ATV.
Going above your machine's factory water level isn't something we encourage. However, we know that you are going to send it even if you shouldn't. As a result, you find yourself in a little deeper than you expected, prepare with a UTV snorkel, just in case. With one three-inch riser high above your head, your Talon can go deeper than you can... unless you are wearing snorkel gear.
Snorkel Your ATV is an expert in the field. You can be sure they have taken every aspect of the design of their kit into consideration. This aftermarket snorkel has been engineered to reroute your CVT inlet, CVT outlet, air intake, and all the vent lines. The kicker, you don't have to drill into your airbox or blocking any important air vent tubes.
The Talon 1000 snorkel system includes everything you need for a straightforward install. We're talking heavy-duty rubber boots, risers, built-in vent line slots, the lines, and connectors. Plus, Snorkel Your ATV provides detailed photo instructions that are in color. Cursing in frustration should be kept at a minimum with mounting the Honda snorkel up.
Another massive perk is not needing a tune once you've integrated the UTV snorkel. You get the benefits of going neck deep without multiple modifications. When you are ready to go where you have never gone before, check out Side By Side Stuff for our full selection of parts and accessories for your Talon 1000R.Features:
All snorkel kits may required some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits
- 3 inch snorkel kit with all hard pipe
- One (1) rear riser
- Fully snorkels machine , includes all vent lines and connectors required
- Warrior risers that slide and lock together for a strong, perfectly straight install
- Warrior risers have built in vent line slots to keep vent lines high, dry and secured cleanly
- Risers come in an all black finish but can easily be painted or hydro-dipped
- No tuning required
- Heavy duty rubber boots for easy disassembly
- Detailed color instructions with detailed pictures included for easy installation
- Comes standard with removable Warrior Wear tips
- Not required for use
- Easily cleaned and reusable, come unglued so you can custom paint them (come in black ONLY)
- Easily glued with Locktite Stick'N Seal glue and can be glued with or without the water repellent pre-filter material
- CVT outlet SHOULD NOT have the water repellent material in place