NOTE: Warranty may be voided if trailered or ridden at high speeds.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 / General XP 1000 / General 4 1000 / General XP 4 1000
Do you have a Polaris General 1000? If you answered yes, then chances are you’ve noticed just how overbearing the dust and debris can be when you are out hitting the trails even with a front windshield. This is because if your back panel is not enclosed it will create a vortex and draw the dust and debris right in to your cabin. That is exactly why here at SideBySideStuff.com we carry products like these GCL Soft Back Panels for your General.
Proudly manufactured right here in the United States by our friends at GCL these panels are a cut above the rest - literally! Each panel is hand cut and sewn using marine grade materials and fabrics for an all-weather resistance to the elements. The panels come in your choice of 3 different colors be sure to pick the color that best matches your machine and its desired use. With it's modular construction, you can add this to other GCL configurations at any time, making it a great way to piece together a cab without spending a lot of money at once!Features:
- Modular constructions, which means it can be added to existing GCL configurations at any time
- 100% polyester that's professional marine grade fabric
- Stay-true, long lasting colors
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant
- YKK zippers made using state-of-the art techniques offer cross-wise strength that's unmatched in the industry
- Windows are made from Aqua-View Smoked vinyl
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction
- U.S.A. made
- Hand crafted and hand measured
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
- Zippered Back Window - Back Window zips on the 2 sides and velcros on the bottom