- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
Applicability: 2019-20 Honda Talon 1000X and Talon 1000R
There will come a time in your offroad life where you will want more, more intensity, more power, more performance abilities. One way to achieve that feat is by upgrading your OEM mechanical parts like your UTV exhaust system. Your exhaust is vital to performance; if you can't push your exhaust gases out efficiently, you're not going to maximize your horsepower. To increase the excitement in your ride Side By Side Stuff offers the Talon 1000 Stage Five Dual Full Exhaust system by Trinity.
Trinity takes no prisoners when it comes to the construction of this aftermarket hard part. The fully TIG-welded system includes brushed stainless steel mid and head pipes with a dual aluminum muffler. The mounting brackets and exhaust tips are machined from billet aluminum while the inlet flanges are machined and TIG-welded from billet aluminum. It's lightweight and tough-as-nails! The dual design provides two exit points for exhaust gases which will increase horsepower up to 20% so take your ride to the extreme by getting yours today!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid pipes and head pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- 6061 Billet machined and TIG welded inlet flanges
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Lightweight design
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made