- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
Applicability: 2019-20 Honda Talon 1000X and Talon 1000R
Who doesn't love the sweet sound of an aftermarket muffler? You may be asking yourself why you should indulge in swapping your OEM components with the Trinity Stage Five Slip-On Exhaust system. The answer is simple, the dual construction will allow exhaust gases to exit quicker, which could increase horsepower up to 20%. It will also save on energy and that handy benefit will improve your gas mileage. Shall we check out the construction?
The Honda Talon 1000 muffler is TIG-welded from aluminum and topped off with your choice of a brushed finish or high temp black powder-coating. Machined billet aluminum makes up the construction of the mounting brackets, exhaust tips and inlet flanges. Even the mid-pipes are made durable from brushed stainless steel! Trinity backs their SxS hard part with a two-year manufacturer's warranty; what's not to want? Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- 6061 Billet machined and TIG welded inlet flanges
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bung
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Lightweight design
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made