- Requires adjustment to OEM fuel setting, such as jetting changes or a fuel tuner.
- Inspection of the muffler packing is recommended following every 15 hours of runtime.
If you are noticing that your Polaris RZR XP Turbos S is not running the same as when you first got it then there may be an issue with your exhaust. Worry no more, at Side By Side Stuff we have just what you're looking for. We have teamed up with our good friends at Trinity Racing to bring you the Trinity Stage 5 Dual Full Exhaust. This exhaust system will have you looking and sounding like brand new.
This system is manufactured with 304 stainless steel pipes and 6061 Billet machined mounting brackets and tips for maximum strength. The Trinity Stage 5 Dual Full Exhaust is significantly lighter than stock and is easy to install with simple instructions so you will have it on in no time. This exhaust offers you increased turbo spool and throttle response making your machine will respond better than ever. When you install the Trinity Stage 5 Dual Full Exhaust to your Polaris RZR XP Turbo S you will notice a significant change in your performance. Order yours today at SideBySideStuff.com!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 304 brushed stainless steel mid and head pipes
- Dual aluminum mufflers available in two finishes - brushed finish or high temp black powder coating
- Fully TIG welded
- 6061 Billet machined muffler mounting brackets and exhaust tips
- 6061 Billet machined and TIG welded inlet flanges
- Precision laser cut flanges and brackets
- All stainless steel hardware
- Oxygen sensor bungs
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- Increases Turbo spool up and throttle response
- Helps Turbo run cooler
- Significantly lighter than stock exhaust
- Significant horsepower and torque gains
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- U.S.A. made