Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
Being the proud owner of a Can-Am Maverick or Maverick Max, there is no doubt that you like to challenge those rugged trails to the max. Whether you are bogging through muddy muck or trampling over rough rocky roads, you are bound to push it to the limits, eventually shredding your belt to a pulp! Get a quick quality fix fast when you purchase the Ultimax XP Drive Belt by Timken. With its durable construction, this belt will bring your machine back to life better than you ever thought possible.
This belt it a sturdy accessory sure to impress with its Aramid cord and fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds. This industry leading structure allows for superior long-term performance and can even withstand unique demands of harsh CVT environments unlike anything on the market. Matched with its supreme strength, this belt can handle more loads and abuse than other belts and its modern methods help to reduce the amount of variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes. To ensure top-notch efficiency, Timken even includes a 3-year manufacturer warranty, whereas other brands only offer 1-year. All in all, this U.S.A. made aftermarket product is the next best investment for your beastly ride, so purchase yours today!Features:
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty