- 2014-19 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and RZR XP 4 1000
- 2015-19 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
You can't go wrong with finding the muddiest bog to splash your RZR XP 1000 through until your favorite riding patch causes clogging in your fuel pump. With debris finding its way into your component, wear can begin to take its toll. Once worn, your fuel pump may start to run louder or spin at a lower RPM than usual. With a lower RPM running, this can cause drivability, starting, and performance problems. If you need an update, the All Balls Racing Fuel Pump Rebuild Kit for the RZR 900 will get your pump running at a better quality than OEM.
With the Plug and Play installation feature, this item installs quickly once your pump is rebuilt, giving you more time for the trails and less in the garage. You can also say goodbye to engine sputtering caused by leaking air from pinholes in your stock hoses. An air leak in your RZR's fuel pump can cause permanent damage, but you can count on restoration in your performance! Make sure your UTV engine is running as well with the All Balls Racing aftermarket SxS fuel pump rebuild kit.Features:
- Includes all necessary parts to rebuild the OEM fuel pump
- Plug and play installation
- Helps restore lost performance on low-functioning or broken pumps