NOTE: The 36-10R-18 tire is NOT D.O.T approved.
What's great about the powersports community is the fact that it is full of different types of riders, from all walks of life. Each driver demands various necessities, including traction abilities. Without adequate grip for the nature of your ride, you're left with poor performance, a less than desirable experience, and frustration. If you find yourself playing or working on technical terrain, Side By Side Stuff has the ideal tire for you. It's the D.O.T Approved XCR350 X-Country 8-Ply Radial Tire by System 3.
Here's what really stands out with this UTV tire, it's extremely versatility. With the outstanding tooth and lug design along with the unique rubber compound blends, the offroad tire provides an optimized grip on a multitude of terrain surfaces. It's also D.O.T. approved, which means its legal for pavement pounding too. On top of the diversity, the side by side tire has outstanding should treads, and multi-angle treads that offer a comfortable ride and impeccable handling. This is the aftermarket tire for the hardworking man and the play hard crusader. So, come get you some shopping at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- 8-ply-rated radial carcass is light and flexible
- Medium compound lets tread blocks flex for predictable and precise handling
- Multi-angle tread design has stepped structure for maximum bite
- Staggered shoulder tread enables traction across entire tread surface
- Unmatched traction and versatility
- D.O.T. marked (except 36x10Rx18) for traditional use only