- 2014-18 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
When you're all in, going as hard as you can through some of the toughest trails protection is a must. Otherwise, you're looking at costly damages or, worse, a garaged machine. Now, there are a ton of ways to keep that front end secure, but why not go with style and function? The Dragonfire Sport Front Winch Compatible Bumper for a RZR XP 1000 has the grit to handle the ride and the looks to back it up. That's not it either, the offroad front bumper is super functional too. Let's check it out.
Before we dig into the construction, let's talk about this practicality. Dragonfire designed this Polaris bumper with a light mounting plate, compatibility with a winch, and a front skid. It's also a cakewalk to install thanks to the bolt-on mounting system. Now that we got that out of the way, it's time to get real about this build. Dragonfire forms the XP Turbo front bumper from steel tubing complete with billet end caps. In layman's terms, it's durable as hell but won't bog down your buggy. Get beefed up right, when you invest in aftermarket UTV bumpers, winches, and hitches from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Rigid mounting points that utilize factory frame
- Strong and lightweight 1.5" steel tube design
- Sport style design with stylized billet end caps
- Integrated light mounting plate and skid plate
- Bolt pattern for mounting winch to bumper is 3" x 4.875"
- Easy to install bolt-on setup with no cutting, drilling or welding required