NOTE: These harnesses are NOT confirmed to work with Honda Talon models.
Whether you like to hit the dunes or the rocky trails in your Polaris RZR or Artic Cat Wildcat XX, you know safety is number one when it comes to aftermarket items. When it comes time to hit the trails you’re going to want to protect the most important part of your machine, your passengers and you! Finding safety products that are going to give you maximum comfort and safety while out on the trails, can be a challenge. With the Pro Armor 2 Inch Wide Driver Side Auto-Style Harness installed you can be sure you’re getting the best of comfort and safety!
Thanks to the team over at Pro Armor, the auto-style harness is built with quality in mind. All harness hardware is drop forged and zinc plated for maximum strength and durability, ensuring your harnesses last! No worries when it comes to fumbling around trying to secure yourself, the lap belt and shoulder straps are sewn together for an easier time strapping in. No extensive installation procedures are needed with this harness, it installs using your existing factory seat belt mounting points and hardware! Pro Armor's harnesses come with a water resistant phone pocket to keep your personal items protected even in the water holes you like to tackle. Hit the trails full throttle and fully protected, start by ordering your Pro Armor harnesses today!Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Auto style 4 point 2" harness
- Driver side built in safety switch
- Comes with a water resistant phone pocket
- Mesh light pocket with included flashlight
- Drop forged and zinc plated hardware designed for maximum durability
- Auto style lap belt and shoulder straps are sewn together to allow for easier time to strap in to go riding
- Quick release buckle and shoulder adjusters
- Easy installation using existing factory seat belt mounting points and hardware