NOTE: It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: John Deere Gator XUV 835
If you're looking to take the functionality of your side by side to the next level, then we have the ideal product to offer. Falcon Ridge develops enclosures for all types of side by sides. Your John Deere Gator XUV 835 is no exception to this. This Full Cab Enclosure with Aero-Vent Lexan Windhshield is a precision item that will help prevent snow, rain, wind, and other debris from entering the cab of your machine.
When constructing these enclosures Falcon Ridge takes into consideration a multitude of aspects. An example of this is the inclusion of stainless steel hardware to prevent future corrosion from the elements. On top of this they also take into account the use of the windshield in the summer months by including adjustable vents on it. This is a testament to how this product is made and how versatile it will be after being installed on your John Deere Gator.
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Lexan Polycarbonate is 3/16" thick
- Attached using completely stainless steel hardware that will not rust
- Soft doors and rear window are constructed out of durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Installation & care instructions included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment