- The photos above are a representation of the Lexan Windshield, Top and Rear Window, there are no accurate photos available of this product installed on the Bobcat 2200.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2006 and up Bobcat 2200
When purchasing the Bobcat 2200 you knew work, work, and more work was in its future. From hauling leaves, to using the bed for brush and even pushing snow in the winter, there’s been no job too small or too big. When the seasons start to change production must carry on; which is why you’re on the search for protection against natures wicked elements. Falcon Ridge designed the Lexan Windshield, Top and Rear Window configuration to provide the toughest barriers against whatever mother nature decides to throw down.
This windshield, top, and rear window trio have been perfectly matched up to cover all the necessities! The top and rear window are constructed from professional grade marine textile fabric, while the front windshield utilizes a 1/4-inch-thick polycarbonate material. Built to last, the top and rear window are waterproof, puncture, tear, fade and abrasion resistant. With countless features such as aquaview vinyl used in constructing the rear window to provide maximum visibility and stainless-steel hardware to eliminate rust, dependability is no question. Simple installation and a perfect fit is made possible with self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets! The work doesn’t stop when winter starts, so pick up this Lexan Windshield, Top, and Rear Window configuration by Falcon Ridge and make the job just a little bit easier. Enclosure Features:
- Professional marine grade 11 ounce polyester canvas that is waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, abrasion resistant
- Rear window is constructed of durable 30 mil tinted Aqua-View Vinyl with a cold crack rating of -20 degrees
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Made in the USA
Optional Hard Coating:
- Crafted with professional grade 1/4" polycarbonate to provide maximum durability and visibility
- Stainless steel hardware included
- Easy to follow step by step installation and care instructions are included
- Made in the USA
When UTV enthusiasts get out to hit the trails or the job site, having a windshield along for the ride can make for that much more of a comfortable trip. After finding that perfect windshield for your machine, you're going to want to make sure it lasts, and with the MR10 Hard Coating added to your windshield it'll extend it's life that much more. This hard coating helps to prevent scratches or gouges that can come along the way on those rougher trails. With the MR10's ability to prevent abrasions but still provide crystal clear clarity, this hard coating meets all your windshield needs!PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment