- If running Outlaw DHT Axles and this lift kit, you need to remove the rear spacer as shown in the instructions. If running this lift kit with stock axles, the rear spacer is still needed. Please refer to the instruction manual for further information.
- The rear lift brackets will not work with with High Lifter Max Clearance Trailing Arms. We built lift into the trailing arm. If you use this lift plus High Lifter trailing arms, it will cause axle problems.
Applicability: 2012-16 Can Am Renegade 500 / Renegade 800R / Renegade 850 / Renegade 1000
Sometimes you want to take your terrain dance a step further. Maybe that looks like climbing bigger hills, or it could be there is a deep mud pit screaming your name. In either case, you're going to need some mod action to take that feat head-on. One way to get the gains to power through the tough stuff is with a High Lifter 1.5 Inch Lift Kit for the Can-Am Renegade 1000. These units are built tank-tough to cater to offroad enthusiasts of all types. Here's how.
This ATV lift kit is intended to last the duration of the machine's life. It's durably constructed with zinc-plated brackets with heavy-duty hardware that easily mount up utilizing the bolt-on application design. Once the Can-Am Renegade 850 is fully integrated, you get 1.5-inches of ground clearance without all the hustle and bustle. In fact, this unit takes most around one or two hours to install with nothing but some wrench slinging and time. High Lifter is so sure of their engineers. They've backed this bad boy with a lifetime warranty.Features:
View Installation Instructions View Warranty Information
- 1.5" front and rear lift kit
- Zinc plating for long life in rugged conditions
- All installation hardware included
- Detailed step by step photo instructions
- Signature Series include High Lifter logo precision laser cut
- High Lifter lifetime warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov