- 2023 Polaris General XP 1000 Sport
- 2023 Polaris General XP 1000 Premium
- 2023 Polaris General XP 1000 Ultimate
- 2022 Polaris General XP 1000 Deluxe
- 2022 Polaris General XP 1000 Deluxe Ride Command
- 2022 Polaris General XP 1000 Trailhead Edition
- 2022 Polaris General XP 1000 Troy Lee Designs Edition
- 2021 Polaris General XP 1000 Deluxe
- 2021 Polaris General XP 1000 Pursuit Edition
- 2020 Polaris General XP 1000 Deluxe
- Forged gear boxes
- Strongest back plate made
- Advanced sealing with Kevlar fiber gaskets
- Precision ground stainless steel rotors
- 100% more sealing surface
- Vented gear box
- 30% gear reduction gives you greater low-end torque
- More power to the ground with less engine wind up
- 4 inch lift plus improved track width
- 6061 aluminum construction
- Add torque and ground clearance without compromising suspension angles
- Camber adjusting shims which allow you to add or remove them to adjust camber by -1.25 degrees or +2 degrees
- Slotted brake rotors carved into the flat metal surface move gas, heat and water away from the surface of these rotors to improve braking performance
- Ships UPS ground in multiple boxes.
- Requires 14 inch or larger wheels.
- 14 inch factory wheels require 1 inch wheel spacers.
- 14 and 15 inch wheels cannot exceed 4.5 inch backspacing and 16 inch wheels cannot exceed 5 inch backspacing.
View Installation Instructions
Questions & Answers
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov