- THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS VIA FREIGHT TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS AND REQUIRES A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY.
- Requires a 14" or larger wheel.
- 14" factory wheels must run 2" spacer.
- 15" wheels can not exceed 4 1/2" backspacing.
- 16" and larger wheels can not exceed 5" backspacing.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
It is so frustrating when you use your rig to its full potential, it results in belt shredding, axle binding, amongst many other mechanical blunders. Unfortunately, the buggy is built to handle the rough stuff, but it isn't necessarily equipped for it. That's where Side By Side Stuff comes in and saves the day with our vast selection of Polaris parts and accessories. If a massive performance increase is what you're after, you can't go wrong with the General 1000 4 Inch Portal Gear Lift by High Lifter.
What's outstanding about this stellar side by side portal gear lift is the fact that it alleviates the guessing game of getting outfitted with all the "things." The assembly includes everything from the rotors to the gears, and you know they been built with precision from lightweight, heavy-duty materials, including a four-inch lift kit. It's got everything you could possibly need for a clean, straightforward installation, right down to detail instructions. Now that all that technical jargon is out of the way let's see what this bad boy is about.
So, here's the deal. The UTV portal gear lift is a gear reduction kit and a lift kit combined. That means you get four inches of additional ground clearance, plus the ability to reduce speed and increase torque. In other words, you get more power to manipulate those big beefy wheels. To optimize your performances, add a little muscle to your cause with the General 4 1000 portal gear lift from SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Forged gear boxes
- Strongest back plate made
- Advanced sealing with Kevlar fiber gaskets
- Precision ground stainless steel rotors
- 100% more sealing surface
- Vented gear box
- 30% gear reduction gives you greater low-end torque
- More power to the ground with less engine wind up
- 4 inch lift plus improved track width
- 6061 aluminum construction
- Add torque and ground clearance without compromising suspension angles
- Camber adjusting shims which allow you to add or remove them to adjust camber by -1.25 degrees or +2 degrees
- Slotted brake rotors carved into the flat metal surface move gas, heat and water away from the surface of these rotors to improve braking performance
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $46.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest! View Installation Instructions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov