- THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS AND REQUIRES A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY.
- Polaris General 1000 models - Factory Bushings will NOT work with BIG LIFT, you must purchase Bushing Kits BK-HLP-1 (Front) and BK-HL-P-2 (Rear). The installation of the Big Lift on the General requires the removal of the factory sway bar on the front.
- Polaris General models with Standard Shocks without reservoir, flip the shock to work with upper lift brackets and lower control arms.
- Polaris General models with Fox Style or reservoir shocks, proceed with installation as laid out in the instructions.
Applicability: 2016-18 Polaris General 1000 (2 seat models)
You've got to be yay-high to ride this ride, they said. Maybe next year, they said. Umph. Not with Side By Side Stuff around. Grow so much "they" won't have a ladder tall enough to measure with a General 1000 7 Inch Lift Kit by High Lifter. This massive UTV lift kit is built as aggressive as it looks with quality suspension replacement parts that will have your buggy biggest on the trail. No mud pit will stand a chance.
The side-by-side lift kit consists of Outlaw RCV Axles, shock brackets, max clearance control arms, tie rods, a rear brake line kit, and all the necessary hardware. Every inch of this suspension system is built to take on breaking-bad activities and then some. Heck, you can even add the a-arm bushings to the purchase to ensure everything is fresh and new from the get-go. What you get is a true seven-inch lift and bragging rights to go with it. Elevate your ride. Shop SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
Optional All Balls Racing A-Arm Bushings:
- Heavy duty laser cut front and rear upper lift/shock relocation brackets
- Four custom heavy duty max clearance control arms crafted from 1 1/4" x 0.120" wall DOM tubing, heavy duty support gussets, and shock mounts
- Eight heavy duty max clearance control arms
- Front and rear custom High Lifter springs
- Custom tie rod set up
- Custom rear brake line kit
- All required hardware and brackets
- Detailed instructions with step-by-step photos
- Four Outlaw RCV Axles
- Well established and proven design
- The Outlaw RCV uses the RCV Performances patented cage
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Bars, housings, cages, and races made of high strength alloy steel
Are your a-arm bushings becoming worn down and need to be replaced? All Balls Racing has come up with the perfect OEM replacement bushing for your machine. Each piece is designed to provide greater suspension travel and performance. Purchase yours today to replace just the front or both the front and rear and keep your machine in top notch!
Optional Ball Joints:
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- Contains 52100 bearing steel that is hardened and precision ground
- Double lip seals Type TC
- Contains thrust shims and cup seal
- Kit contains components to replace the front or both front and rear a-arm bushings
Manufactured and designed by All Balls Racing, this perfect OEM replacement ball joint is sure to impress. Their steel housing ensures toughness and durability. Each is made to be self lubricated to keep the joint from seizing. The POM-M90 bearing cup is designed to isolate the steel rod from the housing to prevent damage. If you're looking for the perfect replacement for your worn out ball joints, grab a set for your upper and lower joints today!
View Installation Instructions
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov