- Requires 14 inch or larger wheels.
- 14 inch factory wheels require 1 inch wheel spacers.
- 14 and 15 inch wheels cannot exceed 4.5 inch backspacing and 16 inch wheels cannot exceed 5 inch backspacing.
- THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS VIA FREIGHT TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS AND REQUIRES A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY.
Applicability: 2017-21 Can Am Maverick X3 (See options above)
If you consider yourself an avid crawler, this Maverick X3 Dual Idler 4 Inch Portal Gear Lift by High Lifter is the upgrade of the century. This riding style can not be done with a stock-made Can-Am; it's just not possible. You will burn belts and bind axles at an alarming rate. It's going to take more durability, low-gear performance, and increased inches. Suppose you want all those enhancements in one. In that case, this is definitely the aftermarket UTV drivetrain assembly to meet your offroad demands.Features:
Gear Box Features:
- The dual idler gears spread the load over twice as many teeth on the gear sets, which doubles the area and reduces stress by half
- More reliable torque transfer
- 15% or 30% gearing extends brake life by needing brakes less often due to greatly improved engine braking
Gasket and Seal Features:
- Strongest boxes on the market because forging produces a tougher piece of metal
- Forging is stronger than both cast and billet aluminum
- Extremely robust and give you more worry-free miles
- Offers a plug for venting with an optional easy to install kit that will be available soon
- Vent kits allow an advantage of cooling which reduces early deterioration of the gaskets and seals
Backing Plate Features:
- High density Kevlar fiber gaskets plus no additional sealant is needed
- Creep resistant plus oil and coolant resistant
- Two oil seals on the spindle shaft for 100% more sealing area
- Dual seals prevent water intrusion and oil leaks
- True triple seal on the input shaft which includes a wiper seal that provides a significant extra layer of protection
- Strongest backing plates on the market
- 5/16” steel plate with bent flanges for strength and durability
- Welded gusset brackets and designed to factory off-set
- Works with most control arms that are built to factory hub specifications
- Precision ground stainless steel rotors
- Access holes for ease of assembly and disassembly
- Slotted rotor allows for heat dissipation and cooling
- Alloy steel heat treating process increases overall internal and external strength
- CNC precision ground machining ensures excellent fitment and increased strength
- Controlled gear lapping for ease of installation and a quieter performance
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov