- 2017-20 Polaris RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 and RZR S 4 900
- 2017-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
Are you looking for more clearance rather than the rocks hitting your a-arms? We all know that leads to damages! Side By Side Stuff has the solution! The High Lifter Front Forward Control Arms for your Polaris RZR S 1000 or RZR S 900 will allow you to have more ground clearance.
This product is made out of 1-1/4" heavy duty steel tubing that is powder coated for extra durability. This kit contains the front upper and lower forward control a-arms that will move your front hub forward 1.5" allowing for larger tires. When installing these to your machine you will need to use your stock bushings and factory ball joints to make installation a breeze. What are you waiting for? Stop damaging your a-arms when riding on the trails.Features:
Optional High Lifter Pre-Installed Ball Joints:
- Front forward upper and lower control arms
- Moves front hubs forward 1.5"
- Lower a-arms have arched design
- Heavy duty 1-1/16" steel tubing
- Powder coated
- Upper control arms have High Lifter logo precision cut into the bracing
- Use stock bushings and factory ball joints for easy installation
High Lifter made installing your new control arms easy with the pre-installed ball joints. Manufactured from 4130 chromoly steel, these ball joints are 3 times stronger than the OEM ball joints and use lithium grease! Not only are these a direct OEM factory replacement part, they are durable and tough with the long lasting zinc plated finish! Don't stress about replacing the upper and lower ball joints yourself, let High Lifter do it for you! View Installation Instructions