- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
- 2015-18 Polaris RZR S 900
- 2016-18 Polaris RZR S 1000
When it's good, it's good, but if it isn't... There is nothing worse than being pumped about some adrenaline-charged adventure only to experience a less than mediocre ride. Let's say, for instance, your suspension support is lacking. In that case, consider an economical upgrade like the High Lifter Front Lift Springs for select Polaris RZR models. How do they differ from OEM? We thought you'd never ask.
These UTV lift springs are dramatically more rigid than standard OEM units because High Lifter uses heavy-grade materials for construction. They are designed with so much more grit. In fact, they have an additional 100 pound capacity of stock assemblies. The side-by-side suspension springs also increase absorption support to the shocks increasing longevity with a longer performance-life themselves. There is even potential for gaining an inch of suspension clearance, depending on the machine and any mods that have been made. Pay less for more when you shop Polaris RZR parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov