- This product does not qualify for expedited shipping.
- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side of machine.
Applicability: 2007-10 Can Am Renegade 500 / Renegade 800R / Renegade 800R X
There is absolutely nothing wrong with donning a machine that's earned its terrain stripes. However, you don't want to be that guy or gal who is shredding the trails with a bike that's clunking and shaking like it's fixing to have its 100 birthday party. Once your ATV tie rods go bad, it causes a mess of issues from noise to poor alignment. It can even jack up your tire tread. If your quad needs a driveline restoration, consider the High Lifter Heavy-Duty Pro Series Tie Rod Upgrade Kit for select Can-Am Renegade models.
High Lifter built this sucker with serious intention. The four-wheeler driveline parts feature 4130 Chromoly plated rod ends that adapt from 10-mm to 12-mm usage. You want to talk flex? These bad boys are significantly more mobile than standard Renegade 500 tie rods. High Lifter boasts they are the most sought-after tie rods on the market. Are you ready to change your ride game? Shop Can-Am parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features
- One kit completely replaces your OEM tie rods and tie rod ends
- Factory style tie rod ends
- 1/2-20 SAE thread pitch
- Uses four 4130 chromoly chrome plated rod ends with various misalignment connects to adapt from 10 mm diameter to 12 mm usage
- Offer more movement and flexibility
- Mud tested and rider approved