- Does NOT fit Defender Cab or Max models.
- Springs will vary by model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2016-20 Can Am Defender HD8 and Defender HD10
When you’re riding in your Can Am Defender, a rough ride can turn any day into a bad one. What some people do not consider is the amount of wear you put on your springs while riding the trails. This can affect the performance of your side x side. If any of this sounds familiar then maybe it is time to upgrade to High Lifter Rear Lift Springs.
High Lifter engineered their springs to provide around 100 additional pounds (per set) of capacity versus new stock springs on the market. Due to that, these springs should be able to handle more and last much longer. If you are looking to add stiffness to your drive and decrease rolling odds, this kit is for you. Depending on your make, model and current modification, High Lifter lift springs may add up to an inch of suspension lift. If you enjoy hardcore mudding or carry heavy loads often, your UTV could benefit from this upgrade!
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $4.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov