Whether you're trying to piece together your new stereo system or want to upgrade your existing one, there are a lot of items you can use to give your audio system a boost. We offer the MB Quart 10" Shallow Mount 600 Watt Subwoofer to help give your system an upgrade and turn heads when riding down the trail. Check out all the great features and outfit your Polaris RZR, Can Am Commander, Kawasaki Teryx or other side by side with this subwoofer in no time.
The 10" subwoofer is designed to perform optimally in free-air applications, but with the shallow mounting depth of 2.83", you can fit this just about anywhere and it can perform in a sealed enclosure that's as small as .45 cubic feet. Marine certified with UVA paint coating, this subwoofer will not only last for years in most conditions, but it will continue to look great. With a peak handling power of 600 watts, this subwoofer can make a huge difference in your UTV's sound system.
Click to view Installation Instructions
- No wiring kit included
- Designed to perform optimally in free-air applications but can perform in as small as 0.45 cubic feet sealed enclosure
- IPX67 certified, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
- Marine certified with UVA paint coating to help protect against sun fade; conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust an sand.
- Tested to the highest marine and motorsports standards for resisting the elements
- Impedance of 4 Ohm single coil
- 82dB sensitivity
- Designed to fit in less than 3" of depth
- Woven red aramid fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations. Aramid fibers don't degrade over time and aren't susceptible to temperature swings
- UVA protected, water resistant composite polypropylene cone with NBR rubber surround mounted on a lightweight fiber reinforced composite frame
- Has high temperature copper voice coil that's wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight and resist corrosion
- High energy strontium ferrite magnet for high output with minimal amplifier power
- Gold plated push and insert to resist corrosion and aide in easy of installation
- Mounting diameter: 9.05"
- Outside diameter: 10.72"
- Mounting depth: 2.83"
- Mounting height with grill and gasket: 4.65"