A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4" below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 4 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This 4 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
Investing in the Red PRP 3 Inch, 4 Point Seat Harness is ideal for those of you who have no desire to "take her easy." It only took you one rough ride to realize your OEM belt doesn't have what it takes to keep your rear in the seat. Along with the shuffling around, you'll experience impact body aches and ride fatigue if not adequately secured. If you're on the fence trying to figure it out, don't. The aftermarket accessory is straightforward. Let's check it out.
These UTV harnesses are formed from nylon with individual shoulder straps and a lap belt. PRP sews the two pieces together with an H-connection design. The lap belt attaches to factory locations, while the shoulder belt can be bolted or wrapped around the rear roll bar. PRP also includes sewn-in pads to eliminate rubbing, a removable sternum strap, and EZ adjusters. You get comfort, security, and aesthetic gains all at one low price. Get outfitted for the way you ride. It's as easy as clicking to order.Features:
Optional Harness Override Plug:
- 4 point harness with 3 inch belts
- Metal components are coated black
- EZ adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder belts can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.Optional Passenger Bracket:
Have a Can-Am Maverick Max? If so, your passenger is going to need the optional passenger bracket above. Since this mounting location for the passenger inner lap belt is so much lower than normal, the aftermarket harnesses can't reach this mount while providing proper fitment. This powder coated, heavy duty carbon steel extension requires no cutting or welding for installation.