A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of the 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 ½ below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI 16.1 tag.
- This 5 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
Do you like to take your ride to the next level? We're talking sending it when you probably shouldn't. Maybe that looks like staring down the barrel of the unpredictable ready to go full throttle. In any case, you need adequate UTV restraints to keep you safe from the unknown. An aftermarket accessory that would be great to swap your OEM belt with is the Orange 3 Inch, SFI Approved 5 Point Seat Harness by PRP. Not only will the integration reduce impact body aches and fatigue, but you'll also be ready for any offroad situation.
These aftermarket accessories are made from heavy-duty nylon with sewn-in black anodized hardware. PRP designed the offroad harness with superior comfort while complying with SFI 16.1 regulations. The race certified buckle has a crotch strap and shoulder belt that can be bolted down or wrapped around the roll bar while the lap belt bolts to factory locations. To keep your neck from chapping, the shoulder straps have sewn-in pads that also cushions the force of impact. You can't go wrong with the PRP harness between the comfort in the pads and the EZ adjusters to increase convenience.Features:
Optional Belt Minder:
- 5 Point Harness, 3" lap and shoulder belts
- SFI 16.1 certified
- Metal components are coated black
- Easy adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the Belt Minders is to keep the shoulder straps from moving too far apart on the bar behind your shoulders. Check out one of the photos above for an illustration.Optional Harness Override Plug:
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.