A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of the 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 ½ below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI 16.1 tag.
- This 5 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
Having adequate security when you are riding rough is a necessity. Otherwise, you're left with impact body aches, ride fatigue, or worse. Side By Side Stuff has excellent upgrade options to replace your OEM belt. These UTV harnesses are designed to keep you tight against your seat, keeping you locked down while you break-bad with confidence. The Red 3 Inch SFI Approved 5 Point Seat Harness by PRP is perfect for the enthusiast who likes to take it to the extreme.
The offroad harness is constructed from heavy-duty nylon complete with black anodize brackets, the shoulder straps being sewn to the lap belt. These design elements prove to be extremely durable and functional. The aftermarket accessory includes a removable sternum strap, sewn-in shoulder pads, EZ adjusters, and a latch guard. What's great is the PRP blue harness is SFI 16.1 race certified. It looks great, feels good, and will keep you secure while you're pushing your rig to the limits. Take control of your adventure when you shop aftermarket UTV parts and accessories from Side By Side Stuff.Features:
Optional Belt Minder:
- 5 Point Harness, 3" lap and shoulder belts
- SFI 16.1 certified
- Metal components are coated black
- Easy adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the Belt Minders is to keep the shoulder straps from moving too far apart on the bar behind your shoulders. Check out one of the photos above for an illustration.Optional Harness Override Plug:
If you have a Can Am model, Honda Talon, Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.