A Warning from PRP:
Proper installation and consistent use of the 5 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 ½ below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user & provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the 5 point harness restraint system regularly & replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI 16.1 tag.
- This 5 point competition restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
If you are looking for a strong and durable harness to keep you and your passengers secure the PRP 5.3 Harness is perfect for you! The pads are sewn to the harness so they will not move around on you. This PRP 5 point harness is SFI approved and comes metal components coated black.
The key feature that separates the PRP 5.3 harness from the rest of the pack are the "quick adjust" buckles. They are spring loaded which makes adjusting your harness much easier especially once the belt gets worn and has dirt or water in the webbing. Another feature that may be good for some is that the sternum strap is removable.
Belt Minders are offered as an option. The purpose of the harness minders are to keep the shoulder straps from spreading too far apart behind your shoulders. You can check out one of the pictures above to get a good illustration.Features:
Optional Harness Override Plug:
- 5 Point Harness, 3" lap and shoulder belts
- SFI 16.1 certified
- Metal components are coated black
- Easy adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Lap belts bolt in
- Shoulder harness and crotch strap can either bolt down or wrap around the roll bar
- Does not include mounting hardware
If you have a Can Am model, 2015+ Polaris, 2017+ Yamaha UTV, or Wildcat XX then you're going to want the Dragonfire Harness Override Plug for your machine when installing an aftermarket 4 or 5 point harness for the driver seat. This override clip is designed to trick your machines computer into thinking that you're buckled up, allowing you really hit that gas pedal and go! There is no wiring required, simply plug it in and go play.Optional Passenger Bracket:
Have a Can-Am Maverick Max? If so, your passenger is going to need the optional passenger bracket above. Since this mounting location for the passenger inner lap belt is so much lower than normal, the aftermarket harnesses can't reach this mount while providing proper fitment. This powder coated, heavy duty carbon steel extension requires no cutting or welding for installation.