- Item does not come in red as shown in images above.
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 models have two different types of hardware , 10mm or 12mm bolts. To determine what size of hardware you have, you figure out which socket is used to remove the hardware. For 10mm hardware, you will use a 15mm socket and for 12mm hardware, you will use a 18mm socket.
Applicability: 2014-18 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
Your Polaris XP 1000, XP Turbo, or S 1000 is a great machine to start out with, but all machines can use some aftermarket upgrades. At Side by Side Stuff, we have many aftermarket parts and accessories to enhance your machine exactly how you want it. The Rogue Off-Road Lower Arched Radius Rods are a perfect example of a replacement part and an upgrade! Take your machine to the next level today!
When you are out riding in mud, crawling rock, and all those other rough terrains, these ensure less contact and give you more ground clearance. Easy installation is always a perk when having to replace an item on your UTV, and this item is a big ticket winner when it comes to easy installation. Manufactured of 1.25 inch DOM tubing and 5/8 inch heat treated rod ends that are adjustable, what more could you want? Get your upgraded radius rods from Side By Side Stuff and get back to worry free rides in your RZR.Features:
- More ground clearance
- Less contact when riding in mud, crawling rock, and so much more
- Replace OEM bars
- Bolt on for easy installation
- 1.25" DOM tubing
- .125 thickness
- 5/8" heat treated rod ends
- Adjustable on each end
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $11.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest!