Applicability: 2020-22 Polaris General XP 1000 (2 seat models)
We bet it didn't take you too many trips through the fields or timber to realize your factory skids are not all they are cracked up to be. That protection is more for driving to the mailbox, not trailing and farming. So you need something grit-tough to protect your asset, like the Seizmik UHMW Full Skid Plate with Rocks Sliders for the General XP 1000. These heavy-duty aftermarket guards are built to take a hit so your vital components don't have to.
The side-by-side skid plates offer security to the driveline, chassis, and rock panels. That's right when we say full coverage... we mean full coverage. Not only is the range incredible, but the durability factor is just as admirable. Seizmik forms the UTV skids and rock panels from high-grade UHMW. This highly tolerant plastic is impact, sound, gouge, bend, corrosion, and weather-resistant. Its cutting-edge design allows the machine to glide over rough obstacles, ensuring essential parts don't get abused. If you want to keep your buggy intact, dress it up in a set of General XP 1000 aftermarket skids.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- Constructed with 1/2 inch thick UHMW (Ultra-High Molecular Weight) plastic
- Installation is made easier with less drilling required thanks to the use of existing OEM mounting points
- Comes with full frame skid plate
- Low friction and high abrasion resistance
- Integrate rock sliders for added protection
- Easier maintenance with access points cut where needed
- Drain holes for cleaning
- Made in the U.S.A.