- Requires use of a full UHMW skid plate. Will NOT work with OEM Polaris General skid plate.
- There are no accurate pictures of this product at this time. The pictures above are to illustrate the general look and finish.
Applicability: 2017-20 Polaris General 4 1000 and General XP 4 1000
Your Polaris General 4 1000 was built tough. If youíre into rock climbing, you know the amount of damage those huge boulders can do to your side by side. Protecting your machine with armor is a must when climbing huge rocks or out on the trails. If you want to protect yourself from pinching a door shut or the damage that can be done to the sides of your General, UHMW Rock Sliders by Factory UTV are perfect for you!
UHMW is designed to be notably lighter than aluminum preventing you from adding unneeded weight to your UTV while also not bending, gouging, or breaking like aluminum does. This allows for a product that will last much longer and stay stronger than others on the market. Rock sliders allow you to protect the vulnerable and exposed rocker panels from the damages of rocks and trees. Arm your side x side to the max when you combine these sliders with Factory UTVís UHMW Full Skid Plate.Features:
- Set of two (2) rock sliders
- Protects your vulnerable and exposed rocker panels
- Recommended for use with Factory UTV UHMW Full Skid Plate
- UHMW is significantly lighter than aluminum
- Outwears carbon steel 10 to 1
- Won't bend, gouge or break like aluminum
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $24.00 in shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest.