Applicability: 2016-17 Yamaha Wolverine and Wolverine R-Spec
Your Yamaha Wolverine must be in top running condition for your performance to be optimized. Unfortunately, some mechanical components aren't geared for the constant offroad traveling, whether it's around the farm or up the mountainside. Drive belts, the bloodline of your driveline, are not only a vital element to the drive components but they also serve a very important purpose in the inner workings of your machine. Timken manufactures the Ultimax Premium UA Drive Belt, which is specifically engineered for your Wolverine.
What's important about having a specific application when it comes to your mechanical parts, is fitment. To optimize performance and ensure a consistent proficiency, you need 100% fitment. In conjunction with being machine specific, the part was engineered with an advanced procedure that reduces dimensional variation, which increases the ability of unfluctuating power transfer. The Wolverine drive belts were built to handle more abuse, more load and to last longer than your OEM part! Timken manufactures all their drive belts in the United States and stands behind its driveline components with a two-year manufacturer's warranty.Features:
- Specially formulated compound and Aramid cord
- Built to handle more load and abuse than the OE drive belts
- Fiber-loaded rubber compounds are designed to grip clutches
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Two (2) year manufacturer warranty