- 2014-19 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-19 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900 / RZR 4 900 / RZR S 4 900
If you live the offroad lifestyle, then it's evident you seek the best for your rig. Take your UTV drive belt for instance, it's responsible for communicating to other drivetrain systems to move. That's a pretty important operation, so why wouldn't you want a Polaris RZR XP Turbo belt that has quality craftsmanship and construction? With the Timken Ultimax XP Drive Belt, that's precisely what you'll get!
These aftermarket hard parts feature Aramid cord and fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds made to fit specific applications. Timken uses modern methods of engineering to reduce variability while eliminating "classic" failure modes. The SxS belt is built for abuse! You can expect an increase in grip, an improvement in the clutch to transmission power transfer and an overall better performance. Don't settle for mediocrity, rip like you mean it with quality aftermarket parts and accessories from SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Made with strong and stable Aramid cord for superior resistance to shock loads
- Constructed with fiber-loaded advanced polymer compounds designed for specific applications
- Severe duty belt engineered for extreme performance
- Purpose-built for the unique demands of harsh CVT environments and today's high-powered UTV and side-by-side vehicles
- Engineered to handle more load and abuse than other belts
- Built with modern methods to reduce variability and eliminate "classic" failure modes
- Timken is a major supplier of drive belts to original equipment (OE)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Three (3) year manufacturer warranty