- One kit replaces both trailing arms
- The stretched trailing arm will not work with an aftermarket lift unless longer aftermarket axles are used.
Applicability: 2012-18 Can Am Renegade 500 / Renegade 570 / Renegade 800R / Renegade 850 / Renegade 1000
Having a bike that just can't... blows! No one wants to be that crew member that has to sit the sideline while their pals hit the honey hole or rock bounces of a rad rock garden. However, without the right parts, there is no way you'll make the go. We think it's high time you get done up by the suspension experts at High Lifter. If you want more, consider the Trail Arm Kit for select Can-Am Renegade applications.
The ATV trailing arm kit is stacked in comparison to OEM components. High Lifter formed them from much more durable components, and you know they are sporting a corrosion-resistant coating. They are super compatible with your factory ride, from the axles and brake lines to the sway bar and boots. High Lifter even engineered the quad trailing arms to function at the same driveline and suspension angles as the factory units. These Can-Am parts will give you optimized ground clearance in the perfect spot, at the front of your rear tires, so you'll be gliding over obstacles your buddies only wish they could tackle. Beef up your bike and ride with grit when you shop Renegade parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
View Installation Instructions View Warranty Info
- Crafted from 1 1/2 x 1/4” wall steel
- Works with stock axles and brake lines
- Works with most lift kits bolted to top of shock
- 2” stretched rearward trailing arm
- Driveline/suspension angles stay the same as factory
- Can use factory sway bar and boot guard
- Easy bolt-on kit complete with photo instructions
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov