- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on model and location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2017-20 Can Am Maverick X3 (See options above)
Is ripping your thing, or are you more of a dune dancer? It doesn't matter what terrain type gets you hyped up, you still need to gear up with quality Can Am drivetrain parts, steering kits, and wheel spacers. What better way to do that then to go on a shopping spree at Side By Side Stuff. One component that seems to have everyone on edge is the offroad axle. There are so many to choose from, so which is right for you? Well, if you're after factory-fit with aftermarket grit, try out this Maverick X3 OEM Replacement Axle by Moose.
If you are like so many others and are tripping on fitment, there is no need with this UTV axle. The offroad accessory features quality construction paired with OEM specifications. It's like the best of both worlds. You get an increase in performance, lifespan, and strength without having to play the "will this fit?" guessing game. That isn't it either. This Moose axle is put through hell-and-back to make sure you're getting the durability you rely on. Oh, and the best part. It's pre-assembled! The Maverick X3 axle is ready for installation upon opening the box. Solidify your drivetrain today by shopping Can Am parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation