- Comes in black powder coating ONLY.
- Will NOT fit 2018 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 and Ranger Crew XP 1000 High Lifter Editions.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900 and 900 Crew
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel and Crew Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570 and 570 Crew
- 2016 Ranger XP 900 / Crew XP 900-5 / Crew XP 900-6
- 2016 Ranger XP 570 and Crew XP 570-6
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018-19 Ranger Crew XP 1000
We know that a side by side owners favorite upgrade to make on their UTV is larger tires, but what happens when there's not enough clearance for the tire size you want? While a lift kit might help you some, forward a-arms can give you even more room for that massive tire size you've been eying. Check out the Super ATV High Clearance Forward A-Arms for your Polaris Ranger XP 900 or Polaris Full Size Ranger 570.
These forward a-arms have so many great features that you're sure to be impressed, starting with a lifetime warranty. That's right! If you bend them, break them or they fail you for any reason, even at your own fault, Super ATV will replace them! With 1.25 inch tubing, these a-arms are incredibly strong and with the unique dual bend design, these are designed to maintain the factory steering geometry. This means there's no added wear or tear on your important components, including axles and tie rods.
With the 1.5 inch forward offset, you get an additional 1.5 inches of clearance so you should be able to run larger tires without even adding a lift. These high clearance a-arms also feature the industry leading adjustable upper ball joint, allowing for full chamber adjustability so you can customize your ride to your individual needs. Also included is a steering stop kit to help prevent over-steering that can create unneeded bind on your axles.Features:
Optional 2018 Ranger Crew XP 1000 Track Bars:
- Adjustable pivot blocks
- 1.25" tube - 25% larger than OEM
- 1.5" forward offset
- Full camber adjustability
- Reuses factory upper and lower ball joints
- Durable black powder coating
If you are looking to bump up the durability of your machine, these track bars are a no-brainer. Crafted from heavy duty 1.25" diameter steel and a mounting plate made of 1/8" steel, these Super ATV Track Bars will virtually double the strength of your front suspension. Take your 2018 Ranger XP 1000 through rougher terrain without fear of damaging your a-arms or giving up any strength or clearance. Purchase yours today and hit the trails!
Optional All Balls Racing A-Arm Bushings:
- Virtualy doubles the strength of your front suspension
- Designed for the Ranger XP 1000 Super ATV High Clearance Forward A-Arms
- Bars made of 1.25 diameter steel
- Mounting plate made of 1/8 steel plating
Are your a-arm bushings becoming worn down and need to be replaced? All Balls Racing has come up with the perfect OEM replacement bushing for your machine. Each piece is designed to provide greater suspension travel and performance. Purchase yours today to replace just the front or both the front and rear and keep your machine in top notch!
Optional Pivot Works A-Arm Bushings:
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- Contains 52100 bearing steel that is hardened and precision ground
- Double lip seals Type TC
- Contains thrust shims and cup seal
- Kit contains components to replace the front or both front and rear a-arm bushings
When you need replacement a-arm bushings, we have the solution for you! Pivot Works created the perfect OEM replacement bushing for your UTV model. Each piece is designed get your steering under control and restore the precision feel that your machine had when it was new. Purchase yours today to replace those worn down parts!
Optional Ball Joints:
- Designed to be an OEM replacement bushing
- All kits come complete with the necessary hardware to do both the left and right sides
- Restores precision feel of new machine
Manufactured and designed by All Balls Racing, this perfect OEM replacement ball joint is sure to impress. Their steel housing ensures toughness and durability. Each is made to be self lubricated to keep the joint from seizing. The POM-M90 bearing cup is designed to isolate the steel rod from the housing to prevent damage. If you're looking for the perfect replacement for your worn out ball joints, grab a set for your upper and lower joints today! View A-Arms Installation Instructions View Track Bar Installation Instructions