- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- Does NOT come with a-arm guards shown in some of the pictures above.
- Colors are not pigment matched to ANY OEM manufacturer's color scheme. All colors EXCEPT black are considered custom colors and therefore, non-returnable.
Applicability: 2014-19 Yamaha Viking 700
Plan to take your Yamaha Viking 700 down some rough trails? If you plan to encounter rocks, stumps or other debris that can cause costly damage to the undercarriage of your machine, the Trail Armor Full Skids w/ Integrated Sliders are a must-have. Even if you ride down the same trails everyday, these skids can help protect you from the unexpected.
Made from 1/2" thick UHMW, these full skids can offer you some of the best protection on the market. Available in a variety of colors, you can outfit your machine to make it unique and stand out from the others. The UHMW material is lighter than traditional metal skids and will help absorb shock from impact, all while also dampening road noise. These full belly skids have strategically placed drain holes that allow you to wash the mud, dirt and debris out from the skids without having to completely remove them.
The skid plates come in easy to install, overlapping jointed sections that cover the full length and width of the Viking. This includes the front and rear differential. The overlapping joints and recessed mounting holes for the hardware help protect you from getting caught up on objects and causing damage to the skids. The mounting hardware and instructions are all included.Features:
- Made from 1/2" thick UHMW
- Won't dent or rust and is lighter than traditional metal skids
- Drain holes allow for cleanout without removing the skids
- Overlapping joints and recessed holes for mounting hardware
- Available in several colors
- Instructions and hardware are included
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $102.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff will pay the rest.