- Works with EMP, Electra-Steer, Unisteer and Wicked Bilt Power steering.
- To use with factory power steering, you will need to remove the plastic cover.
- If a return is needed on this item, you MUST have the original packaging. Items will not be accepted without the packaging that it was delivered in.
Applicability: 2008-14 Polaris RZR 800 / RZR 800 XC / RZR S 800 / RZR XP 900 / RZR 4 800 / RZR XP 4 900 and 2012-20 Polaris RZR 570 / RZR S 570
Did you know that using your stock parking brake can cause tranny damage? It's true, your factory component will cause issues if not used precisely, in fact, it's a little finicky. This means there is a small room for error, so you may need some additional support to the system. That's where the RZR 570 Auxiliary Parking Break by Extreme Metal Products comes in.
The aftermarket part has a laser-cut bracket, and it's powder-coated, so you know it can stand the test of time. EMP designed the UTV auxiliary parking brake to in unison with the factory assembly. Installing the kit is painless and convenient, with no additional cutting or drilling required. Take your stopping power up a notch with the RZR XP 900 parking brake by EMP.Features:
- Designed to be used in addition to your stock parking brake
- Laser cut bracket
- Powder coated black (shown in blue for illustration purposes only)
- Allows you to park on an incline without transmission damage
- No drilling required
- Installs in about 15 minutes
- Allows for adjustment and your brake pads wear
- Made in Cleveland, OH