NOTE: CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Okay, so if there was ever an offroad tire that breaks the mold in carcass design and tread patterns, it might be this one. So without further ado, feast your faces on the BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain KM3 9-Ply Radial Tire. It doesn't matter if you are drifting, climbing, crawling, mudding, or just tackling a trail. These action-packed traction tires can get you where you need to go and then some. Hence, why you need to get a load of this UTV tire.
These offroad tires have a steel-belted radial 8-ply design. Though they will work just fine on the granny trails, they are intended for doing it up to the extreme. More or less, the steel-belted compounds allow the SxS tire to tolerate internal pressure with the machine's weight. This construction also increases grip and traction. That's what we call a win, right?
The durability in the carcass compounds is just a small piece of the puzzle. BFGoodrich takes it a step further by integrating the rigid structure with an improved lug and tread design. It really doesn't get much better than this, especially for those who spend their time playing in honey holes.
The bottom line, BFGoodrich wasn't messing around; we can tell you that right now. This aftermarket tire is dripping with quality construction from the sidewall to the lug design. It's got Traction-Armor, Terrain-Attach treads, Mud-Phobic bars, and Linear flex zones. As a result, the SxS tire can do everything from gripping mud to gliding over rocks and then some. These UTV tires even have a "Q" speed rating. In other words, you can put the pedal to the medal without blowing the treads or stressing the tire.
What's not to want with these UTV tires? If you're hardcore, you need a hardcore carcass—Shop offroad tires by BFGoodrich at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- 8 ply rating
- Traction-Armor sidewall sculpture is designed to boost traction in mud and soft soil with notched shoulder design
- Terrain-Attack tread design features tread blocks designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach
- Mud-phobic bars release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions
- Linear flex zones allow tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down situations
- Has "Q" speed rating, which means maximum speed is 99 mph
- Steel-belted radial construction