Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2011-14 Ranger XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-17 Ranger 6x6
Let's say you gone and done it, making your suspension parts tired as all get out. You want to talk about a rough ride and not the good kind. Having worn out springs can wreck your travels real quick; letting it go could also cause crazy expensive damage to other components. There is definitely no room for error here. No worries, if you need to get that buggy back up to par, we've got Ranger XP 800 Rear Heavy Duty Suspension Springs by EPI that will blow your OEM springs performance out of the water.
The aftermarket heavy-duty springs are formed from high-grade chrome silicone with a load rate between 246-300# depending on your machine application. These components have a very important job: to cushion the suspension from damage caused by uneven terrain and heavy loads. EPI designed these UTV springs to take some serious heat, especially if you added a plow, winch, hard cabs, or even trailers. Plus, they have certified... not the crazy kind either. With a one-year manufacturer's warranty for good measure, you can't go wrong with this Ranger XP 800 suspension upgrade.Features:
- Sold in pairs
- Rate 300# - All models EXCEPT Ranger 800 Crew
- Rate 246/366# - Ranger 800 Crew ONLY
- High quality chrome silicon
- Heavy duty springs are 25% heavier than stock
- Ideal for use with accessories that add weight, such as plows, winches, cabs, trailers, etc.
- Available in black
- ISO 9001:2000 certified
- One-year manufacturer's warranty