- Does not inlcude top shown in photo.
- The photo above is a representation of the Doors and Rear Window, there are no accurate photos available of this product installed on the Club Car XRT1550.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Club Car XRT1550
It's almost time for those warm Summer months to be about over as you feel the crisp Autumn breeze growing colder and colder. Soon, Winter will rear its ugly head once again, and you’ll be stuck freezing to the bone while getting those daily chores done around the farm in your Club Car XRT1550. You already have a front windshield and roof to block out bugs and the Sun's harsh UV rays, but that's not going to stop the frigid cold and icy snow from making its way into the cab. With the Doors and Rear Window by Falcon Ridge, get the protection you need against that harsh Winter weather without breaking the bank.
This enclosure is constructed with professional marine grade materials that are specifically designed to withstand the elements. It is water repellent paired with resistance against fading and abrasion, so it is built to last a long way down the road. Along with its heavy-duty structure, it includes clear but durable Aquaview vinyl on both the doors and the rear panel. With its flexible form, it can roll back for quick and easy storage with Velcro strapping. These features, in conjunction with the solid YKK zippers and all included hardware and instructions, are several reasons this enclosure is just what you need to keep warm throughout those chilly months of the year.Features:
- Professional grade marine textile base material that is waterproof,
- Doors and rear window are constructed of durable clear Aquaview vinyl
- Convenient roll-away doors allow stow-away with heavy duty velcro straps when not in use
- Full length double pull YKK zippers secure the doors to the cab enclosure
- Complete with self-adhesive velcro, installation and care instructions
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top