- The photos above are a representation of the Lexan Windshield, Top and Rear Window, there are no accurate photos available of this product installed on the Club Car XRT1550.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: Club Car XRT1550
Getting ready for a long weekend of working outside, you head out in your Club Car XRT1550. From hot summery days to bitter cold winters, this work horse had been great at getting you where you need to go but doesn't give you the protection you need. Regardless of the weather, countless hours outside are tough without a secure barrier. What you need is the Lexan Windshield, Top and Rear Window by Falcon Ridge.
This tough trio consists of a top and rear window made of professional grade marine textile, then matched with a 1/4" thick polycarbonate windshield. The roof and perimeter of the rear window is built with material constructed to be resistant against water damage, punctures and tears. The enclosure will not fade and fights against tree branches with its abrasion resistant technology. The rear window has a strong long lasting Aquaview Vinyl window for a clear view every time. These features, including stainless steel hardware, are just a few of the many reasons why this combination is perfect for those daily outdoor chores. Features:
Optional Hard Coating:
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Lexan Polycarbonate is 1/4" thick
- Attached using completely stainless steel hardware that will not rust
- Rear window is constructed out of durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Design allows for easy access to the storage compartment under the hood
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Installation & care instructions included
When UTV enthusiasts get out to hit the trails or the job site, having a windshield along for the ride can make for that much more of a comfortable trip. After finding that perfect windshield for your machine, you're going to want to make sure it lasts, and with the MR10 Hard Coating added to your windshield it'll extend it's life that much more. This hard coating helps to prevent scratches or gouges that can come along the way on those rougher trails. With the MR10's ability to prevent abrasions but still provide crystal clear clarity, this hard coating meets all your windshield needs!PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Installation Instructions View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment