- This product does not qualify for expedited shipping.
- Sold in pairs so it replaces BOTH left and right side of machine.
Applicability: 2001-11 Honda Rubicon 500 (See options above)
Honda's will run for a lifetime if properly maintained and kept. Plus, with the outstanding quality of upgrade ATV parts and accessories you'll find at Side By Side Stuff, you not only get a restoration, but you'll get an enhancement too. Suppose your bike is rattling and vibrating like crazy. Maybe the tires are unequally wearing, and the alignment is off. In that case, get outfitted with the Rubicon 500 High Lifter Heavy-Duty Pro Series Tie Rod Upgrade Kit.
High Lift is an industry leader when it comes to manufacturing quad hard parts. This Honda tie rod assembly is no different. It replaces the entire OEM unit, so there is no guessing game when it comes to making the swap. It's designed with factory-style tie rod ends, which means fitment is spot-on. Our favorite perk is flexibility. The Rubicon 500 tie rod end features improved movability that offers you the handling performance you deserve. Beef up your driveline, shop SideBySideStuff.com.Features
- One kit completely replaces your OEM tie rods and tie rod ends
- Factory style tie rod ends
- 1/2-20 SAE thread pitch
- Uses four 4130 chromoly chrome plated rod ends with various misalignment connects to adapt from 10 mm diameter to 12 mm usage
- Offer more movement and flexibility
- Mud tested and rider approved