- Does not fit High Lifter Edition.
- Kits may vary slightly from the pictures above depending on model / year.
Applicability: 2015-20 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and 2015 Polaris RZR XP 4 1000
Are you suffering from the “bigger is better" syndrome? Your Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 or RZR XP 1000 is a beast but when you get bigger tires on it, you end up making a statement. Impressing your friends and family, along with the ability to go almost anywhere is exactly the statement you were going for and achieved! That statement can cost you power loss unfortunately. To help counter act that, you can add the High Lifter Outlaw Clutch Kit for your UTV.
When you add the Outlaw Clutch Kit to your machine, you can have up to 32" tires and ride up to 3,000 ft. of elevation, making it a great choice for many enthusiast. The clutch kit system will help you utilize all the low-end torque you haven't been able to take advantage of. Also, you'll notice a crisper throttle response and fast response times along with reduced belt slippage, overheating and wear.Features
- Up to 32" tires only
- Up to 3,000 ft. elevation only
- A minimum of stock motor/exhaust required
- Makes better use of available low-end torque
- Improves shift characteristics
- Makes up for power loss and slow response time by larger tires
- Reduce belt slippage, overheating and wear
- 2016 and 2017-20 models require a primary clutch puller and clutch compression tool which can all be purchased above in the "Installation Tool Kit"