- Sold individually.
- This boot kit is for the repair of High Lifter DHT XL axles with part numbers DHT-XL-RZR1-1-F, DHT-XL-RZR1-1-R, DHT-XL-RZR1-2-F, DHT-XL-RZR1-2-R, DHT-XL-RZR1-3-F, DHT-XL-RZR9S-F and DHT-XL-RZR9S-R.
- 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / RZR XP Turbo / RZR XP 4 1000 / RZR XP 4 Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR S 900 and RZR S 4 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000 and RZR S 4 1000
We will assume you sent it when you probably shouldn't have, and a rogue limb wrecked your CV boot. Don't worry. Side By Side Stuff has an affordable, quick fix that won't leave you sitting on the sidelines for too long. It's the RZR XP 1000 Outlaw DHT XL Boot Repair Kit by High Lifter. Here's the thing. There is not one thing on the planet that is indestructible, and those of us who love us some adrenaline-charged offroad adventure know it all too well. This is where this outstanding replacement kit comes in real handy. Let's check it out.
The kit is a complete repair gig for the CV boots to include the grease, boot, clamps, and snap rings. Like the fully assembled UTV axle, the boot is constructed from a puncture-resistant material with high tolerance to extreme climates. The lubrication pack consists of high-performance, rustproof moly grease with anti-oxidation. In other words, it reduces friction and increases performance life. These CV boots are held together with low-profile clamps and durable circlips, ensuring the unit stays mounted up without obstructing the ride in any way. Save cash, ride hard when you shop Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Can be used to repair the boot at the inner or outer joint
- Kit includes:
- Large clamp
- Small clamp
- Snap rings
- Grease pack
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov