- These kits do NOT include the 10mm (64V) or 12mm (66O) high misalignment bushing. These kits are only for High Lifter brand max clearance radius bars using the spherical bearing.
- Polaris RZRs use 4 radius bars per vehicle, each radius bar uses one bearing per bar, on the inner at the frame. The kit of 2 bearings will replace bearings on two bars, or one pair of radius bars. The kit of 4 bearings will replace the bearings on 4 bars, or two pair of radius bars.
Applicability: 2018-21 Polaris RZR RS1
Riding hard and spending a lot of time on tricky or rough terrain can be harsh on your Polaris suspension. The arms on your machine help determine stability and control, and we don't need to tell you how important those are out on the trail! However, even with the rugged durability of your High Lifter radius bars, the bearings tend to take a beating and get worn before you know it. This High Lifter RZR RS1 Radius Bar Spherical Bearing Kit is a must to have on hand for just those situations. No need to replace the whole darn thing when you have these in your stash!
Choose between the UTV two-bearing kit or the four-bearing kit offered here at Side By Side Stuff. Both options include RS1 spherical bearings, retaining clips, and tapered poly bushings. Everything you need to get your buggy fixed up and back on the trails. Don't miss out on that next ride! Keep these handy dandy suckers in your emergency repair kit, and you'll always be ready for the next outing!Features:
- Replaces worn bearings on High Lifter max clearance upper or lower radius bars
- 2 bearing kit includes:
- (2) spherical bearings
- (4) retaining clips
- (4) tapered polyurethane bushings
- 4 bearing kit includes:
- (4) spherical bearings
- (8) retaining clips
- (8) tapered polyurethane bushings